Norm-Exeron Hybrid Power System
The most common and old / classic option in areas it was impossible to interface with the network of PPC ( For example, a country house, farm, villa, office, alarm/security systems etc. ) to meet the energy needs of, a property that needs electricity, houses and buildings in remote areas, was the use of a generator.
This option, however, has practical difficulties of implementation, since the owner should pay constant attention to the high cost of system maintenance, transportation fuel (gasoline or diesel) and also should arrange to have to deal with the annoying noise operation.
Today with the help of technological development, namely the ion of an autonomous photovoltaic system, the above problems are eliminated.
A typical Off-grid system consists of:
• Photovoltaic modules (Solar panels), which convert solar energy into electricity.
• Batteries that accumulate the electrical energy to electricity are available when needed, regardless of sunshine.
• Battery Charger.
• Inverter - Inverter that converts direct current to nating current, suitable for use in our everyday devices.
Essentially, a stand-alone photovoltaic system generates electricity, which is stored in batteries and then can be used anytime there is a need of consumption.
Additional advantages are: quiet operation, low operating cost, no purchase, transport and storage of fuel, do not require special handling, supervision and maintenance and is the most eco-friendly systems, offering high returns.
The process of creating an Autonomous Photovoltaic System is outlined in the following steps:
1. Comprehensive study to assess the energy needs of the area.
2. Recording and "study" of electrical devices to be used as a study of their needs with respect to their energy consumption.
3. In case of a new place, there should be a calculation of the required electrical charges that the system will be called to serve, to make with utmost precision the calculation of the energy produced by the photovoltaic system.
4. Formation of a technical and economic design that includes the necessary equipment based on the parameters and the overall cost of implementing the system.
AC : 230 Volt 1-Phase / 380 Volt 3-Phase
DC : 12 / 24 / 48 Volts
- Solar energy
- Wind energy
- Generator electricity
- Grid electricity
It is possible to operate the available one/ones locally (one, ones or all) at the same time.
- You are able to produce your own electricity
- System is able to operate unattached
- System provides independence, safety and comfort
- System provides no charge electricity the sun.
- System can operate 4 seasons.
- 24 / 7 / 365 continuous electricity
- Design opportunity for different city, region and climatic zones.
- Eco-friendly, renewable green energy
- Quality, branded, reliable, warranted, long-lasting equipments
- Highly efficient, economical/cheap system design
- Plug-and-play, easy, simple, practical
- Scalable and modular structure
- Solution oriented, special services for you
- Implementation and engineering services
- After sales technical support and maintenance services
Contact & Showroom
Norm Energy Sytems Ltd.
PERPA Trade Center, Block-B, 11th Floor, No:1845-1847
Okmeydani Sisli-Istanbul, Turkey