SUNNY ISLAND - The flexible System manager
The Sunny Islands offer you first class possibilities in the installation of self-sufficient energy systems. In conjunction with a battery pack the devices form a self-sufficient AC voltage grid, which meets with the highest of quality standards.
In the Sunny Island System, electricity generators and consumers are integrated in equal measure. PV and wind energy systems, diesel devices, water or CHP (Combined Heat and Power) can be coupled on the AC side just as conventional 230 Volt consumers.
Thus the Sunny Islands offer you two decisive advantages: at system planning and layout you can enjoy the highest degree of flexibility, during installation the complex DC cabling is not required.
SUNNY ISLAND 5048 / 5048-US
Simplest operation, full functional range. The perfect stand-alone manager for systems above 3 kW.
- Nominal power at 25°C : 5000 W
- Nominal battery voltage : 48 V
- Output nominal voltage : 230 V / 120 V
SUNNY ISLAND 3324 / 4248 / 4248-US
Solid stand-alone manager with optimal price-performance ratio. For small and mid-range systems
- Continuous AC power at 25°C : 3300 W / 4200 W / 4200 W
- Battery voltage : 24 V / 48 V / 48 V
- Nominal AC voltage : 230 V / 230 V / 120 V
SUNNY ISLAND 2012 / 2224
Reliable and efficient. Our battery inverter for small stand-alone systems.
- Nominal power at 25°C : 2000 W / 2200 W
- Nominal battery voltage : 12 V / 24 V
- Output nominal voltage : 230 V
SUNNY ISLAND CHARGER 50
DC coupling SMA: now with 20 % more power
- Nominal DC power up to 40°C : 600 W / 1200 W / 2000 W
- Nominal battery voltage : 12 V / 24 V / 48V
- Max. DC voltage : 140 V DC
For easy installation of stand-alone and hybrid systems up to 300 kW. applicable with Sunny Island 5048.
- Nominal power at 25°C : 30 kW / 60 kW / 180 kW
- Output nominal voltage : 3 x 230 V
Smart Load for SUNNY ISLAND
Intelligent dumpload for stand-alone grids.